Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Message!!

I have always known the TRUE meaning of CHRISTmas!!
I have always tried my best to focus on Christ and giving rather than presents and Santa.
Tonight I have felt what the true meaning of Christmas really is....
It all started when I heard the following words in an all popular Christmas song...
For unto us a child is born. For unto us a son is given. 
These words are referring to Christ.
Our brother. Our Savior.
Someone I struggle everyday to be more like...
Selfless.
Loving.
Unjudging.
Caring.

Then a few days ago, a person I had never met offered me a Christmas gift.
He is helping me bring my son home as so many others have.
For unto us our son is given!!

As if this is not enough....
My brother and sister invited us over for Christmas Eve dinner and activities.
They did everything for us.....
They made us a delicious meal, had a fun activity for the kids, had us watch a movie, and went with us to look at lights....

The movie taught me a lesson that I needed to hear!!!
The movie was called Timothy Green
It was about adoption.
It reminded me that ALL Children are a blessing!
ALL children are a gift.
They are the greatest gift ever!!! 
Children is what Christmas is all about!!!
Even the bible says that we should be like a little child!!
This is the gift God gave us!!
 This is the gift you all gave me!!! 
This is my perfect child!! 
He is perfect in my eyes!!
God is good!!!
These are his children!!!!
I have cried for a long time now!!!

On top of everything else.....
I got home from looking at lights with my family and this is what I found....
The letter says As a family we decided that we would not get gifts for each other this year, but instead give the money we would have spent to another family in need.

Merry Christmas

Love,
????????
 This jar was with it... It had $216 dollars in it.... I am beyond blessed!!!!
Our God is the same and he loves us all!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I read your post with tears in my eyes Jaclyn. God brought our family together with your family through the seeming vastness of the internet. I read all of your blog posts and I couldn't stop thinking about Adam and your family - how hard you're working to bring him home. Adam belongs with your family. Bless you and Merry Christmas from Chris, Tracy and our miracle, Carson.

    ReplyDelete