Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Proud Mom of 5!!!!!

KEVIN AND I ARE OFFICIALLY PROUD PARENTS OF 5!!!!!!
We passed court this morning.
We did not even know court had been scheduled, but we passed!!!!! 

I am kinda thankful that I did not know we had court today or I would not have slept at all.
I woke up and checked my emails a few times during the night. Like I always do. I checked at 4 then 5. Then I did not check again until just after 7am. Figures the email came at 5:59am..... I should have checked at 6 LOL.

We are still short on funding by $1487. This is sooooo doable friends.
We should have $700 coming in soon from matching grants. 
Our FSP needs to read $18615 for us to be fully funded (assuming airfare is what I estimated).

Can I get 75 people to donate $20??

Then we will be fully funded!!!!!!! 

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to introduce you to our son Adam
This was the first day we met.
 This was 5 days later when I had to say goodbye :(

I will post pictures of Matthias when our FSP hits $16,500 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment