Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas to all my friends and Family.
We have definitely been blessed this year!!!!
My best gifts are my 5 kids, but I must admit we all like spoiling them..... Especially My parents.

Santa came and spoiled them too.....
This is for Matthias
 This is for the 3 girls
 This is for Adam...... It talks and sings :)
 Spoiled kids!!

 Kaitlyn
 Brittany
 Matthias
 Adam
 Alyssa
 Peggy's kids stuff from Santa

 Curtis and Peggy
 Poppy and Grandma
 Kevin and me
 Kathryn
 Joshua
 Alex
 The gifts from Poppy and Grandma

 Adam did not know what to think with all the exitement
 Matthias did NOT want to wake up





 Poppy did not want Adam missing out on the fun



















































 Kaitlyn was sure she knew what this was.......


 She was right!







 Adam was done and wanted to eat..... NOW


 Poppy took a time out to feed his little man. Adam is loved by many


 So appropriate for Curtis



 Kevin begged for this. So glad I found one






 She got a LOT of big presents, but she was most exited by this dress for her doll.
It matches hers :)







 Snuggling with Poppy and hiding his face :)
 Cutest picture EVER!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment