Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Brittany's Baptism

I haven't been able to bring myself to blog since Adam passed. It just hasn't seemed important.
Today we have something worth sharing.
My sweet Brittany was baptized.
A very dear friend of ours, Ryan, was also baptized.
Ryan's baptism was first :)


 Our 2 eight year olds. They were so cute together!


 This is what Matthias did during the baptism..... yeah he is reverent like that :)

 Handsome boy

 My little Kebby. I just adore him
 Alyssa


 Matt grabbed onto Adam and made him lead the way :)
 Two of my newest friends and amazing people!! I just love them.

 I am pretty sure Kait is trying to figure out what is wrong with these 2.
On a side note both Adam and Kevin are wearing their "Adam" ties that they wore to Adam's funeral and the last time I was in this room was for the luncheon following the funeral :(
 Matthias kept climbing under the table to play..... He just loves being on the ground















 He is a sandwich model. ;)

 Silly Grandma made Brittany's dress and Crazy grandma made her an awesome CTR necklace :)

 Brittany and her great grandpa 

 Kaitlyn is so tall for 9..... She is almost as tall as grandpa GG

 My 2 oldest in the dresses grandma made for them
 Matthias loving getting tickled by Sondra

 Later in the day, it was Brittany's turn to be baptized.
 We had a few photo bombers....




 I love this picture..... Thanks Grandma for the bunny ears that Britt found very amusing. 
 We had a great turn out and Matthias got a chance to hang out with lots of family. 







 Ryan was so cute with his new scriptures






 After the baptism, we had everyone back to our house. There were people everywhere.










 Brittany and her Great Grandma































































































No comments:

Post a Comment