Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Life is crazy

Life is crazy right now. There are so many things going on.

First of all we are moving... We get keys 2 weeks from today! That means lots of packing and cleaning!

Second of all we are doing foster care. It is possible we will be getting 3 children all of which are under the age of 2. That means paperwork, fingerprinting, training classes, and best of all our home study most likely the same week we get our keys.... That makes life even more hectic!!

Third of all kids  just got out of school which means 3 kids running around destroying the house while I try to keep it clean.

Plus I had planned a party for tomorrow, so I have several people coming over tomorrow afternoon.

Then to top things off, my current landlord called and said he is bringing someone by to look at the house tomorrow. 

Plus I have not been feeling well. I have been dehydrated and exhausted.

I am really excited about all the fun things that are in store, but right now things are a little hectic.

Maybe this is the Lord's way of preparing me for what life with 6 kids will be like (all 7 or under :).... I kinda hope not LOL 
I think things will be a little less insane than this even with 6 kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment