Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bringing home 2!

Last Sunday (as in Jan 13) Kevin and I decided we wanted to add another child to our adoption.
We just fell in love with him, and when we found out we still had a chance to update and add another, it did not take long.... As of right now less than 72 hours later, we have signed commitment papers, gotten our HS updated, and sent out our info to USCIS.

My hubby told me I had to have $1000 by this Sunday in order to be able to commit... We have raised $559 so far and only need $441 to get our goal... If you feel led to give please donate via our RR link on the right :)

I cannot wait to share the face of our newest addition with you!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! So excited for you!!! Can't wait to find out who it is!

    ReplyDelete