Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Less than 3 weeks!!!!

Ok friends here we go. My amazing friend, Amanda, has less than 3 weeks until she travels.
She needs $3,500 to book her flights
$500 for the train to region
$230 for her sons visa
$110 for a medical exam
and $2,224 for hotel and food for the 3-5 weeks she will be staying there.
Total she needs $6,564

We can do it friends!!! Can you find it in your heart to share $10 with a very deserving family this Holiday season.

In case bringing a child home to a family isn't incentive enough...... we have a few things to encourage you.

Just by posting on your blog or FB you will be entered to win this
You will also get an entry into the drawing for the items below. Just comment below or on Amanda's blog.

All of these items were donated by friends and family. 

$6,564 for one boy and for one family.

I am not sure of the value of any of these items. They were all donated with love so to me they are priceless. I will just draw in number order when the time comes, which will hopefully be soon, when we are fully funded. 

$5- 1 chance
$10- 3 chances
$25-10 chances
$50- 30 chances
$100-80 chances

If you share the giveaway (you don't have to donate), leave a comment here, and I will give you one free entry.  
1. Faith Necklace

 2. Chocolate Kate Spade purse



3. Burgundy Coach purse



4. Giraffe print Kate Spade purse
(don't you just love my new purple bracelet "K" made for me)



5. Tupperware set
(In the bags are 4 fluted glasses and a spatula)



6. Winter Scrapbook Set

7. Summer Scrapbook Set

I just wanted to let you know I am not going to ask to see who entered (FSP with Reece's Rainbow) till it it time to draw for names. So if you donate. I thank you!!! I just won't know it till time to choose names. I will use Random.org to decide the winners. 

Donate here until the FSP link is back up
http://reecesrainbow.org/12374/sponsorburlingham




No comments:

Post a Comment