Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Where we are and Halloween!

I know it has been a while since I updated you all on how our adoption is going.
We have gotten all of our birth and marriage certificates in, we have sent our marriage certificate in to be apostilled, we have sent in our I-800A application, We have our homestudy complete and in hand, we have had our fingerprints taken for our FBI background checks and sent them in, and We got this little beauty in the mail today!!!
 Kev got his passport, but I am waiting on mine. With each thing we get done and with each item we receive in the mail it feels like we are getting closer to our boy. I beyond excited!!!
The only thing that has the potential to slow us down at this point is funding :( With winter coming, it is putting our fundraising efforts on hold. We need about $4000.00 by December to pay our next set of Agency fees. We have not met our $2500 matching grant yet.... If we reach that we will be sooooo close!!! 
Please help in any way you can :)

Now on to Halloween 2012
Brittany's class paraded around in their costumes. That littlest pet shop lady bug is mine :)
 Spidey Man Lyssa (as she calls herself) was running around the hallways.
 Awww there's my Britty bug ;)
 FYI this kid is not mine, but his rodeo clown outfit was awesome!!!
 My little (well she is actually pretty big now) Kaitie Kat
 Kait playing bingo at her class party.
 Daddy helping out at the class party. I think he had fun. He is normally working and misses out on these sorts of things.
 Britt getting ready to participate in a doughnut eating contest.

 She eats like her dad lol

 Next stop.... Walmart for trick or treating :)
 Then off to the mall!!
 Ok seriously I had to snap a pick of this guy in a cheerleading outfit :)



We finished up by going trunk or treating at T & V's ward, then grabbed a bite to eat, then trick or treating around my neighborhood..... And we ended the night with lots of family and friends at my house.
We had Grandma, Poppy, Me, Kevin, Kaitlyn, Brittany, Alyssa, Veronica, Emily, Ian, Michelle, Michelle's mom, Tyson, Ryan, Kevin, and Laurie. We always have a fun time!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi My name is Kandice, you commented on my blog about a month ago, and I just saw it. do you live in Salt Lake City? if you would like to email me you can at anytime. my email address is pianomusic1987@gmail.com, if you live in Salt Lake City, there is a hydrocephalus walk that we do every year, and we can meet all kinds of families who are in similar situations like you and I. if you want more info. let me know.

    Kandice

    ReplyDelete