Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Friday, March 8, 2013

12 days

As the day gets closer for me to travel to meet our sons for the first time, the stress and excitement clash together in this crazy mix of emotions.

I try my best to be honest with all that this adoption experience entails!

The panic is intense!!
The closer we get to having the funds we need... the harder they seem to get.

We are running out of things to sell.
I am running out of "extra" money to buy material and other things to auction off.

I am scared!!
But I trust!! 
God has this!!

Not to mention he has blessed me with AMAZING friends!!

$1700 that is our magic number to have what we need to pay our FINAL (as in last).
We currently have a $100 matching grant!!
When our FSP reads $8860 we will have it met!
Then we have an auction going on at https://www.facebook.com/EasterReecesRainbowAuction
We have almost $300 in bids!!!
Which takes us down to needing just $1300

65 people to donate $20 each
130 people to donate $10 each 
OR
260 people to donate $5 each!!!

If you can find it in your heart to help, I would be eternally grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment