Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Early Easter

Well we asked the Easter Bunny to come early this year since mom will be out of the Country visiting our new brothers..... 
We had a blast coloring the eggs and it looks like the Easter bunny snuck in while mom was getting ready for bed..... I bet the girls will be excited in the morning.
Weekend visits have been arranged so I will actually be with Matthias during our Easter.


 Daddy insisted on coloring his boys' eggs blue.... He said he doesn't get to hold them, so he can at least color their eggs :)



















 These are some of my favorite eggs this year.... They say Miracle of Adoption, We <3 you, Matthias and Adam :) Next year they will be home to color eggs with us :)
Brittany made an egg that says I love you :) 

 Kaitlyn made one that says I love mom and dad love Kaitlyn



 For Adam
 For Matthias

No comments:

Post a Comment