Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 The Highlights

In January, we finished our Dossier and sent it to Bulgaria
 On January 16th we officially committed to Matthias (We later found out it was his birthday)
 Just because they are beautiful!
 We had a LOT of snow!
In February, This amazing girl turned 8 and was baptized


We had an Early Easter because I was going to be gone





 In March, I met this handsome boy for the first time and I knew he owned my heart forever!!

And Then I got to meet Matthias for the first time..... Giving my heart away twice
 I got to spend a lot of time with these 2 amazing people :)
 This little princess turned 4
And gets her ears pierces
 I got to watch my Godson graduate and got to go on an amazing trip with my grandparents

 This sweet girl turned 7
 GOTCHA Daddy finally got to meet Matthias
 The next day..... GOTCHA again.... Daddy meets Adam
 Poppy gets to see the boys again and they get to meet their family





 Finally all my kids together!!!
Kaitlyn breaks her arm
Cute kids all at home
 They survived 2 months home
 Halloween with all 5 kids :)
 Meeting Santa
 Christmas with cousins!
Happy New Year!!!!


PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT THERE ARE ORPHANS STILL OUT THERE THAT NEED HELP GETTING INTO THEIR FOREVER FAMILY.
MEET GAGE AND HIS FAMILY
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING SUPPORTERS YESTERDAY WHO HELPED US MEET OUR GOAL!! IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO DONATE, PLEASE VISIT NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment