Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Boys' room

In order to pass the time, I have been trying to get the boys' room all ready.
I am not a big decorator. In fact, I stink at it.
I have never been a big theme person.
Since I wanted to find a way to say thank you to all of you, I went with a jungle theme.
It goes with our name wall and I centered the room around that.
 This is the outside of their door.
 The accent wall.

 Matthias' bed
 Thanks to some awesome friends and my parents, it looks like boys live here.
Adam's clothes
 Matthias' clothes
 Clothes for them to grow into....
Do you notice the hangers??
Well you see I have 3 girls, and I did not buy new hangers......
We have a LOT of pink and purple hangers.
We only bought white and blue when the other colors were gone.
My sweet hubby sorted all the hangers and told me I could not use any pink or purple for the boys' clothes.
He is pretty excited to have 2 sons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment