Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Champion Dinner

Our girls were invited to a champion dinner for always being in school and on time ready to learn!
I am always proud of my girls because they are so smart!

Here are our Champions... Kait is sad because Alyssa bit her :(



 Brittany loving her turkey dinner!


 Kaitlyn finally happy.... making a turkey and potato sandwich.

 I had to prove I was there :)
 They are right! I am proud!!
On a side note, I am a little discouraged. Our schools have eliminated help for our special needs children who are considered high functioning, but they can afford to feed the entire family of over half the kids at the school.
Sorry but I am a little confused.... How is this more important?!?
We had a great time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment