Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

kids, heart update and caramel apples!

Yes this post is going to be all over the place!!!
No sense in doing 3 separate posts right? :)
Today I got my heart monitor.... Yep that is a cell phone in the middle there.... I have to call them every time I have symptoms....... What a pain!

 This was taken last week but this is what my house has looked like a LOT lately....
On this day I had 8 kids.... most days it is 6.... Ages 1,2,3,5,5 and 6 
 They are teaching me the differences in boys and girls!!!
 Yes, I am that good!! They were all sitting there eating their popcorn and watching a movie :)
 Comfort food... In case you didn't know adoption is stressful and very much like pregnancy.... I get weird cravings... Like caramel apples... They are soooo yummy and the caramel is made from scratch.... Yes I am proud of that.... I hate 3 the first day! It was hard to eat just one....so I didn't  ;)

This is my last week or so in a nut shell!

1 comment:

  1. LOL very proud of you for getting them all sitting there like that! ;)

    ohhhh you are making me hungry with those apples too!

    ReplyDelete