Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Through the Generosity of Others

We got an unexpected call this morning at around 8 am.... I was still in bed, but I was thankful to wake up and get ready!!
Some amazing people from our church.... who we do not even know (or maybe we do.... they decided to remain completely anonymous) bought a TON of groceries and household items to donate to us!
Everything in these pictures below were donated along with some money to buy some Christmas for our kids....... I haven't told anyone this yet, but hubby is out of work for the winter..... Timing everyone... Timing!!
These people were led by the Lord..... Thank You so much for your generosity.... whoever you are!!!





 Alyssa  decided to help organize things ;)
 I love the sunglasses don't you?!?
 Ta-Da

3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness that is so sweet of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea about the job. Yes, perfect timing! I'm thankful there are people who choose to listen to the spirit, as I am not always as in tune as I should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! God will provide for those who serve him! Luv you guys!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete