Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Help a friend!! Win an ipad mini?

Ok everyone.... Just yesterday I was pleading for you to donate to my family, but today I feel called to ask your donations to go to a different  place.

You see, I have this amazing friend. She is an amazing person. Not only is she a fabulous mother to all of her children, but she finds time to be a great support system to many.
Whenever I am having a rough day, she lifts me up.
Whenever a potential adoptive parent has questions, she answers them.
No matter what is asked of her, she always finds a way.
She has even donated to MY adoption on multiple occasions.
She should be traveling on her first trip in May, and she has this amazing giveaway going on!!!
You can see that giveaway at

I want to explain to you that this family is adopting 3 yes THREE treasures from Adam's orphanage.
They just brought 5 treasures home from this Country less than a year ago.
Many people are scared to save even 1, but this family was called of God and without hesitation they followed his call.

People often say God will provide, but I have a little secret for us... all of us.
God uses his children, US, to provide.
He has the ability to make all things happen, but he likes to test his children. He likes to ask us to give a little of what we have to bless the lives of others. 

Do you feel the desire to bless the Unroe family??

I know I do. I have little to give, but I will give what I can. Not because I am an amazing person, but because God asked!! I am answering with a resounding YES!! Will you??

No comments:

Post a Comment