Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Updated pictures

Since I am not able to share pictures that I took of Adam and Matthias I thought I would give you what I can. Both have grown a ton from the first pictures I saw of them.

This was the first picture that I saw of Adam. Tiny, no hair....
This is a picture I was given when he had his surgery back in September.
He looks mostly the same now except he had a smile on his face a lot of the time.
I cannot wait to share pictures of our "gotcha" day.

This is the first picture I saw of Matthias.

I found this picture just a few days ago on another photo listing adoption site.
This is pretty much what he looks like now except his hair is a bit shorter. 
I was shocked when he walked in because he looked so different.

They are both amazing and I cannot wait to share tons more pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment