Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Matching grant and more!!!

Well since we did such an awesome job at meeting our first $100 match they have offered us another $100!!!!

WE ONLY NEED $4286 TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!!!

So when our FSP reads $14,529 we will get another $100 donated toward our adoption

Plus we have several other giveaways going on!!!!

 My mom has donated this beautiful necklace 
I will draw for a winner when we have 25 entries (16 SPOTS LEFT)
Retails for over $100
$5 per entry

Plus we have the BIG giveaway going from my previous blog post!!
If you check out the right side of our blog, I have detailed all of our expenses, what we still owe, and how much we have raised.

We lack $4477 to be fully funded.... here is the breakdown of what our pickup trip expenses will look like..
Airfare for the boys $2000.00 WE HAVE THIS!!

$5 per entry .... When we have this goal met I will draw for a $25 gift cards or donation to a family of your choice..... GOAL MET WINNER REBECCA ADAMS

The boys' medicals will be $200 WE HAVE THIS

$5 per entry ...... When we have met this goal, I will draw for 2 more $25 gift cards or a donation to the family of your choice.... GOAL MET WINNERS ARE REBECCA ADAMS AND SABRINA CHIMIENTI

Food will be about $500 WE HAVE THIS!!

$5 per entry ...... When we have met this goal, I will draw for 2 more $25 gift cards or donation to the family of your choice. WINNERS ARE KATY COLBRY AND MICHELLE JOHNSON

Transportation will be about $500 GOAL MET!!!!

$5 per entry... When we meet this goal, I will draw for 2 $50 gift cards or donation to the family of your choice.
WINNERS ARE CHRISTINA SCHYE AND CHELSEA CLAUS

Hotels will be about $1000 (FSP needs to read $15,415)

$5 per entry ...... When we reach this goal, I will draw for $100 gift card or donation to family of your choice.

Airfare for me is going to be about $1700 (FSP needs to read $17,015)

$5 per entry ...... When we reach this goal, I will draw for an ipad mini or $300 donation to a family of your choice!!

Airfare for my hubby is going to be about $1700 (FSP needs to read $18,715)

$5 per entry ..... When we reach this goal, I will draw for an ipad mini or $300 donation to a family of your choice!!

That is $950 worth of prizes!!!
If anyone wants to help buy prizes, or donate additional prizes, please message me Grumpyjax@yahoo.com

Donations can be made via paypal to Grumpyjax@yahoo.com or through RR with the donate button above or at http://reecesrainbow.org/48978/sponsormitchell

We only need $4286 to be FULLY FUNDED YAY!!!!

As an added bonus, I will do a drawing for a $25 gift card or donation to a family of your choice.
You can earn entries just by sharing. 1 entry per person per day.
Please comment below for an entry :)

NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU EMAIL YOUR RECEIPT TO GRUMPYJAX@YAHOO.COM TO GET CREDIT FOR YOUR DONATION :)

No comments:

Post a Comment