Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas time is here!

We had our ward Christmas party tonight... It was very well put together.
The message was amazing and the spirit was there..... Just what I needed!!
This was one of the many parts of the story that was acted out..... I know you cannot tell from this picture, but those are people from our ward! The scene was beautiful!!

This was while we were getting ready to go... we were wearing robes.... 
It was the closest we had to biblical clothes.. She was tired!


 After the party we went to our local park that has a HUGE and FREE light display.... The kids loved it.... Especially my biggest kid.... Kevin!







A great night will my little family!!! It was just what my heart needed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment