Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Misc May photos.

May 2011
Britt's hair was a "little" static-y after jumping on the trampoline.
 Kait jumping on the trampoline. She looks like she is having a good time!
 Britt jumping on the trampoline. This pics looks like it isn't in 3D LOL. She had a great time!
 Mommy was jumping on the trampoline too!
 Um grandpa, Do you think you could move your seat up?? I may be small, but I still need leg room!
 Brittany was climbing on me when we just woke up, and wanted a picture.
 This is what my mornings look like... 2-3 kids climbing all over me!
 Alyssa was a little nervous about the car wash. This picture doesn't capture it all, but she was gasping and covering her mouth. :)
 Brittany wouldn't stop staring out the window. She thought it was cool!
 Kaitlyn was just having a great time laughing at Alyssa. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures of your girls! I'll have to show my girls these tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete