Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Spring Carnival 2011 (Kait's School)

This was a super fun day with the family! Kaitlyn earned 2 free punch passes for being a good student. She makes me very proud to be her mother. I think she liked her rewards. 

Kaitlyn and Brittany on the BIG slide :)
 Crazy hair in the bounce house :)
 The look of determination!






 Alyssa did not like the rides so the best Poppy ever took her to play on the playground!
 She fell and got hurt :(
 She seemed to like the games though!

Yummy treats for everyone!





 A little friendly competition.
 What a good big sister helping Alyssa.
 I'm the Queen of the world.

 Well, she was a good sister until she sent her down the slide head first. Then the mommy got a little scared!
 So, I decided to send Daddy up with her and he just sends her down by herself. Guess next time I will take her myself LOL.

 All the loot they brought home from the carnival.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Kaitlyn! Lettie just asked if I could buy one of those bouncy things--ha! My girls are both drooling over the cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete