Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

More kids helping.... Lucky me

I love having 3 little helpers in my house.... 
Unfortunately they love helping to make the messes more than cleaning them.

Can you see the little wash clothe on the left?? That is the "towel" Kait got to clean up the huge water mess on the floor. When I discovered her attempt to clean her mess, I found her with a soaking wet wash clothe simple spreading the water around the floor. 
 I told her to go grab a Big towel.... this just created mess #2 (at least this one wasn't too hard to clean)
 Meanwhile my 2 littlest helpers decided to play a game, or 2... well maybe 10.
 This pic is hard to see, but I had put a lock on the game closet. That didn't last long.... I have 2 children with super human strength. I swear they are stronger than me, but shhh don't tell them that. The 2 I'm referring to are Kaitlyn and Alyssa. Brittany is strong too, but she is more creative about getting into things. She goes about things differently, and she doesn't always muscle through everything.

2 comments:

  1. We had to lock up our game closet too, after throwing away about 5 games that were ruined or missing pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made Everette giggle. Wow, can I relate! Maybe I will attempt a lock for the game closet, though it probably won't work either. My girls are not super strong, but they are super sneaky. :)

    ReplyDelete