Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

This is the Place

Last Friday, we went to visit a place called, This is the Place Heritage park. It was pretty neat. There is a lot of history to learn about, train rides, pony rides, ships to explore, panning for gold and more. The kids had a good time, but it was hot. Just writing that I smile to myself. I am from Vegas where hot is 130 degrees. I think it was about 80 degrees last Friday, but we sure were complaining.

The 1st train ride we went on. Here is grandma/ mom.
 Brittany and me.
 Poppy, Kaitlyn and Alyssa.
 Alyssa. She was a bit concerned, You cannot tell, but this pic was taken down in a little cabin of the ship. It was loud and crammed.
 Brittany on one of the "beds."
 Kaitlyn climbing up too.
 My 3 girls :)


 This is the ship we were in.
 Our 2nd train ride.
Grandma and Kaitlyn.
 Poppy, Brittany, Alyssa, and me.
 The monument.
 An old cabin.
 Pony rides :)

 The petting zoo.

 The patient one... waited until everyone else left, so she could pet the lambs.



 Water is more interesting to a 2 year old. Well basically anything she knows she isn't supposed to get into is ;)
 This mama is expecting a baby any day.



 The cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment