Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Richard's Eagle Court

Kevin's cousin Richard received his Eagle Scout!! We are soooo proud of him!!!
We attended his eagle court this past Sunday.... It was awesome!!
Here are the few pics I took.... I decided to put the camera down and enjoy for a change!
This is sweet Stacie! I am happy to announce that she should be officially adopted by her loving parents very soon!!!! I just love this little angel!!!

 Here is Richard!! He was all smiles :)


 Mom pinning on his award!

 An award for a hard working mom!
 Oh Alright I guess dad gets one too :) 
 Some of the eagles nest welcoming him in... 
 Richard as part of the eagles nest. See my handsome hubby in there :)
 Kevin got his eagle scout when he was only 13 years old!! Overachiever lol
 My cute little family (minus one... still waiting for him to come home)

 The newest Eagle Scout and his family!!

 Do you see what his dad, uncles and cousins did to him??
 Not a great pic but I love that you can see the water pouring out :)
 The water splashing to the ground and Rich runs!!
A great night with family!! (Well there were some.... how shall we say.... incidents, but we will leave that alone).

No comments:

Post a Comment