Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Some outside time while the weather was decent

Kaitlyn was at school and I babysit a boy from Brittany's class (who also happens to be Kaitlyn's teacher's son). The weather has been wet, windy and cold lately, so we haven't been outside much :(
Today the sun decided to grace us with it's presence, and we took advantage.
The kids had a blast playing on the swing set.
I didn't get pictures of it, but they each took turns pushing each other too.... It was very cute!


 I love the facial expressions in this pic LOL
I have to admit though... As I sat watching my girls and a boy play in my backyard, I was wishing it was my son... I am longing to have him home already and it has only been about a month... We have 7-12 more months of waiting to go.... I think I might go crazy!!!
Feel free to follow our adoption journey and/or read about our last minute bake sale here......

1 comment:

  1. Girl you're already a little crazy, so no one will notice a little more! OK, that sounded funnier in my head. I love that they were having such a great moment. My kids were doing the same thing today, only playing with some neighborhood boys. No crying for at least ten minutes!

    ReplyDelete