Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Misc Jan Pics and Kevin's Birthday

 Kevin decided to take some random pics.... do not ask me why....






 Kevin's 30th Birthday party. We had invited a lot more people, but because Alyssa had been sick, not many people came over. Jamie and her family came and Troy and Veronica came.
Minus Emily and Ian this is what my life looks like every day.... These 6 kids are with me every day....
 lucky kids :)


 The guys were watching the Niners beat the Saints :D
 Troy thanked me for the yawn pose... I offered to retake the pic, but her covered his face with his hat!

 Yay presents.... the kids loved it :)


 Alyssa was helping daddy open his snacks :)





 This is the gift from me.... I was kinda mean and wrapped it in 3 boxes :)





 See how red his face his :)
 He got a truck :)


 How many kids can you cram in the front of his pickup?? At least 8 :)

 Cake and Ice cream!!! Whoo hoo!!


All in All it was a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment