Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Vegas and Kaitlyn's second mini birthday party

Kevin and his dad spent a lot of time sitting on their computers... I chose not to admit that I had my computer open in front of me when I took this pic lol. That handsome little boy is my nephew Gabe.
 Brittany built this awesome bridge out of legos at the internet cafe on the kitchen table

 Daddy Marcus and 2 of his 3 kids.... SaraBeth and Gabriel

 They are too cute!!
 Kaitlyn wanted to sit with Silly Grandma to open her presents
She got a do it yourself scripture case.....
  a miniature hymn book (I am so thankful that at 7 my sweet girl asks for scriptures, a scripture case and a hymn book.... she is so spiritual for only 7)
 Aunt Michelle, Uncle Marcus, SaraBeth, Gabriel and Mikayla got Kaitlyn a happy napper...... She loved it!!!!



 Gabe was loving on his honorary Grandma.
 Meanwhile Mikayla was snuggling with her honorary Poppy
 Silly Grandma and Grandpa got Kait a cute cake
 This is the only pic I have of Silly grandma... see the pink shirt lol
 And this is the only pic I have with Aunt Chelle.... none with me though lol

When we got home, Kaitlyn didn't waste any time getting to decorate her new scripture case.
 She started out doing polka dots and stars, but it ended up being ....
 This

No comments:

Post a Comment