Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Misc gotcha trip photos and videos

Waiting to go pick up Adam



 I was mad that Kevin had not taken many pictures of me so he made me do  a "mini photo shoot" and I could not stop laughing










 What could be better than sporting BYU??

 Sporting BYU and Dodgers

 night night big boy
 He was asleep in less than 10 mins
 He kinda moved around a bit and fell off the bed :) I put him back on though


Matthias at a lot of his food.... tomato soup was a big hit..... I figured it might be since he loves eating ketcup off a spoon. I mean don't all kids love tomato soup

um he does not fit in this lol
 more play time
 Didn't anyone teach them not to play at the table?



 size comparison






Matthias throws a fit
Matthias and Daddy playing a game
A bumpy meal

Pics and videos from Sunday and Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment