Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Joshua's Birthday

Joshua turned 4 on August 27. Since that was the day of my grandma's funeral, my sister decided to have his party on Labor Day. Curtis grilled up some burgers, bought some salads, chips and drinks and invited a ton of people over. We were lucky enough to be able to be there although we had to leave early.
Present time!! (He did not want to stop playing to open presents, but eventually he changed his mind)
 This truck may be bigger than me, but I am stealing it from my big brother.



Kaitlyn loved catching all the chickens, turkeys and ducks (not sure they liked it though)






 Some of the people from the party...



 This is what my kids wanted to do... chase the birds....

 And feed them... as you can see grandma helped.




 Cake time.... I helped Peggy pick the cake. I think it is super cute!
 She wanted a whip cream pie smashed in her face so my dad happily obliged. 
It was a fun time... Until we got to the 3 hour drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment