Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A trip to the Temple

It is sad to admit that I haven't been to the temple in a LONG time. Too Long!!! 
The last several times we have tried to go, bad things happen.... A car breaks down, someone gets sick or some other challenge.
Today, with the help of my parents, we went to the Bountiful Temple (Kevin and I) together. It was the first time either of us had been to this temple. It was GORGEOUS!!! 
The spirit there was amazing!!! We took this amazing opportunity to pray about life and some decisions we are making. Peace we both felt extreme peace!! 
I honestly don't know if I have ever felt peace that over powering before. I loved it!!

 We were looking for a spot to park and found this sign on a mail box across the street. We did park in front of his house, and he was there to greet us when we got in our car. He was sitting on his porch swing staring at the amazing view (the temple all lit up at night). What a nice man!

I can't wait to visit many more temples in the near future!! If you are in the Utah area and have a favorite.. please share! Hey, maybe we can go there together :)

1 comment:

  1. You know there's an amazing temple near me and there may even be free child care very nearby. ;)

    ReplyDelete