Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back on track!


Kevin started his new job this morning, and that meant that I had to get back to my normal routine. When you are a mom, it doesn't matter how miserable you are. The job must be done. I was pretty proud of myself this morning. I had all 4 of us fed, dressed, and hair done by 8:30.... yay for me lol. Some mornings it can be a challenge to get the younger ones up and ready when I know I can just stick them in the car to drop off Kait and nobody would see them.

I also have done tons of cleaning. I hate laundry! I swear it multiplies all by itself. I haven't done laundry in a few days so instead of 3 loads a day it was 5 yesterday and about 7 today.... Plus I have to wash bedding again. Wow between dishes and laundry I think it is a miracle if I get anything else accomplished. ;) Well at least that is what I tell my husband.




No comments:

Post a Comment