Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Do you ever wonder?

Do you ever have those days where you feel like everyone sees the world (and you) through different eyes? I know that this is true, but I always stop to wonder how some of them can fail to see the beauty, fail to see the goodness, and overlook the miracles that are happening all around us. Why is it that some people can't seem to get past the negative to discover all of the amazing things this life has to offer. They are so busy feeling sorry for themselves or being angry that they miss all the blessing they have. Life is literally passing them by.

Do you ever want to shake these people and wake them from their nightmare? Do you ever want to remind them of what they are missing? I know I do.

I love my family and friends, and I am thankful for everything I have in this life. I am especially thankful for the knowledge that life does not end after death. I promise to try my hardest each and everyday to study for and pass this test, so that I can return home with all of my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment