Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February Fun

We had quite a few fun times in Feb for free... The kids got to go and see Happy Feet 2 for free since they had perfect attendance.
Then the school put on this free magic show for all the kids in the District :)
 The kids liked the rabbit :)





 Daddy had scouts right after the show so we made these hearts for him to let him know he was loved :)

 Alyssa did NOT want to go to sleep one night.... Well every night, so she decided to get her couch, pillow, blanket, favorite movie (dolphin tale), and her cell phone and camp out in the hall way.... She is so cute (when she is sleeping)
 Kaitlyn's birthday is coming up.... Troy, Veronica, Emily and Ian wanted to give her an early birthday present :)
 These are some of our party guests...... they were playing dress up.

 Daddy is showing Kait the poster she got for her birthday.
 She loves horses
 Emily insisted on handing the gift to Kait :)
 Yes that is one gigantic horse book!
 She loves it.... we told her there was something else in the bag... her response : "so"





 This was just to prove I was there.... a sane blogger would remove it, but what would the fun in that be??
 Oh this was the other gift :)
 It is valentine's day and I decided to try a cute new hairstyle on my girls.....
 double heart pony tails..... I loved it!

 These are Britt's


 Valentine's parties at school.




 All the Lute!









 See this sweet little boy in black and red with the "helper"? He has a trach, needs help walking and has some severe mental delays. The reason I bring this up is because he was a happy and healthy little boy. One day someone left a knife down. He got a hold of it and fell on it.... It went through his throat. He will now be disabled for the rest of his life..... never able to speak, walk "normal" or care for himself.... Let's remember to keep our children safe :)





 Veronica helping in Ian's class.

 Emily's chocolate face after a cupcake and a cookie!





 Emmy's best friend Jazzy
 Some of Emily's class mates

 My little model










All in all the kids had a great time at their parties :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh their hair is ADORABLE!!! I love it!!! :)

    I've missed talking to you too!!! ♥♥ How have you been holding up lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love it! I miss your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's important you shared that little boy's story. Oddly, a couple of days ago there was a knife on the counter and Dax had climbed up. He didn't have the knife and I wasn't so worried about him, but a flash of that exact thing happening to him came to my mind--knife in the throat. I remedied the situation quickly. I need to be extra diligent.

    On a much lighter note, seeing your family brings me smiles. I love those hairstyles. I made a heart in Lettie's hair on V-Day, but it didn't turn out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! I miss you stopping by my blog...
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete