Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Jazz game, Date night and Dentist

We got some free Jazz tickets 2 weeks ago..... We were able to go on a triple date.... 
Kevin and me, Mom and Dad and Jamie and Jason
We had a blast. Jamie and I talked a ton.... I jinxed the Jazz and they lost... all in a nights work :)
 We were pretty high up there :)
 Mom and Dad listened for our kids after they were asleep and Kev and I went on a mini date to DQ
I love their banana splits and Kev likes their dipped cones.... he does not like taking pics so this is the look I got :P
 much better
 Me cheesing it up....
 he made me take like 10 pictures just to bug me 
 I took the girls to the dentist...... poor Britt has horrible teeth. She had 1 tooth extracted 4 or 5 crowns and 2 or 3 fillings last time.... she has 4 cavities this time..... one is a filling that fell out and the other 3 are tiny ones on her front teeth.... Poor thing. I brush her teeth every day.... we even use mouthwash to help :(
 Kait also had 4 cavities... actually one of her grown up teeth grew in "under developed" so it isn't even all the way in yet, but is rotting because the enamel didn't grow in right :( The other 3 are babies in her molars :(
 Alyssa was cavity free! yea!

1 comment: