Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A successful day

Well, My husband and I have gotten behind on our housework.... With being sick, having sick kids, having 6 kids all under 7 all day.... It just got to the point where it needed work.... not really dirty, but cluttered.
Let's just say that this is the first time I have seen our toy room floor this spotless in a long time.... My sweet husband finished cleaning it and vacuumed. He even cleaned out under the couch.... What a man :)
 After we got our cleaning done (with 5 kids here :), we did homework with the girls, made dinner, made cookies for a few friends, went visiting teaching, dropped cookies off to my friend and a neighbor.... 
While I was away visiting teaching and delivering cookies, Kevin got the girls ready for bed, read scriptures and tucked them in.... I rarely miss our bedtime routine, so my girls were a little distraught. Apparently they cried for me, so daddy let them make me this and they put it on my pillow :)
When I walked in the door, 30 minutes after bedtime, Alyssa and Kaitlyn greeted me in the hallway begging me to look on my pillow and telling me they loved me, missed me and had cried for me. I have got to be the luckiest woman alive.... Oh and of course they smothered me with kisses and I loved every second!!

I love good days :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love little notes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry! Very very sweet family you have. And they're so lucky to have a great mom/wife. Lots of love to you!

    Currently our toy room buried. :)

    ReplyDelete