Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 2, 2011 Ian's Lagoon Birthday Party

Ian decided to have his party at Lagoon since he couldn't go camping and fishing again. 
He is such a boy :)
And a cute one too!

 All the kids played in the fountain.... Kaden, Brittany, Kaitlyn, Alyssa, Emily and Ian.
 Well I got in too. Alyssa was so mad at me. She only wanted Aunt Veronica after that.


 This is the only roller coaster Brittany can ride, and she loves it. 

 We had a tent and everything set up.
 Kevin, Brooke and Steve
 Dad, Julia and Troy
 Mom, Veronica and kids
 Alyssa and me. I took this picture just so everyone would know I was there. Not bad since I took it myself.
 The kids eating cake.

 Or should I say wearing it....
 goofy kids!
 opening presents
 Alyssa took off running and got caught. She was NOT happy.

 Yippee! She finally gave up.




Another fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment