Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Friday, July 8, 2011

My sister Angie comes to visit

My sister Angie moved to Kansas a couple years ago, and we haven't seen her since.
It was great getting to see them.
After lunch we decided to play in the water.







 Dylan wanted to get grandma wet :)

 Grandpa loving on his 2 oldest grandkids, Taylor and Kelse
 Poppy put her in the water (because mom told him too). She was not happy.

 Taylor and me jumping on the trampoline.

 Dylan and Kelse joined too, and the other kids weren't far behind.
 Angie and Kelse get into a water fight.






 Dylan decides he wants to get mom wet too.

 Mission accomplished.
 These 2 are trying to stay dry, but it doesn't last long ;)

 She dumped the whole bucket of water on herself then got mad.

 Angie and I get into a water fight.
 Taylor joins in on the fun.
 I think I am losing.



 Kelse gets Grandpa soaked!
 Then we all team up on Dad/Grandpa



 He was soaked.... I think his shoes are still wet lol



 Protecting my girls from Dylan's flips

 Poppy is getting old
 Alyssa decided to get a bucket of water and get Poppy wet now that he is on his own :)

 The other kids thought that looked fun.



It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment