Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

June 30, 2011 A Day at Lagoon

Yes, we are crazy!! 
The Zoo wasn't enough torture for us, so we decided hey let's go to Lagoon with the kids.
Alyssa hitching a ride in on Grandpa's shoulders.
 The rest of our pleasant kids in the wagon.
 Veronica and Kaitlyn on the water slide. Brittany went with her too, but I didn't get a pic.
 After eating half of my funnel cake, Alyssa decided she needed some of Aunt Veronica's slushie. They were fighting over the spoon. It was so funny. Alyssa kept saying, I had it first.

 I'm gonna wipe my sticky hands on you, and you are going to like it.
Kisses too.... you are so lucky
 We were all tired, so we went back to Troy and Veronica's and let the kids watch some TV while we played games. I love how Alyssa just climbed on top of Emmy and made herself comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment