Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

June 29, 2011 A trip to Hogle Zoo with Silly Grandma and Grandpa

Silly Grandma and Grandpa decided to take all the kids to the Zoo.
Grandpa GG came too. It was a super fun day. 
It was overcast, so it wasn't too hot which made it even nicer.

Beware tons of pictures to follow..... I use this as a scrap book for my kids.
Ian, Grandpa, Emily, Brittany, Grandpa GG, Kaitlyn, Alyssa




 Grandma and Grandpa with the kids.

 This dinosaur spits water at you... can you see the water??? Emily and Ian loved it...
 Then there are my kids.... Kait hiding behind Veronica

 Brittany all the way back by the food area, and Alyssa cried until Grandma rescued her.... see the first photo of that dinosaur.... I'm a mean mom lol





 This baby elephant was Kaitlyn's favorite thing to see. She LOVES elephants. She would have stayed at the elephants all day if we would let her. 

 My girls and me. Unfortunately daddy had to work.



 Brittany was afraid of the singing elephant that shoots water.... see next photo :)
 Alyssa didn't like it either ;)









 This is what we all weighed together... there were 10 of us.

 Then all the kids together weighed......
 202!








 It's hard to see, but there are 2 babies climbing on the mom. My girls loved seeing the baby animals.
 They have an area where kids can dig for fossils.....



 Alyssa didn't like the sand.
 We all rode the Merry Go Round.... Of course Kaitlyn and Alyssa got an elephant.

 And Brittany chose a Giraffe. Their favorite animals.
 My favorite. I love all kinds of turtles and tortises.



 Alyssa is crying to bad in this picture. These animals make sounds that scientists suspect they made while they were living. She was not found of the "roaring."

 That is a T-Rex tooth.

























 What would a trip to the zoo be without ice cream?

 I'll just take the drink....
 and share some of Ian's ice cream.





 And of course someone had to get hurt while we were there... Brittany signed up for that. It was a bad one too. It is still healing over a week later.
 Just to prove I was there too lol.
 Everyone on the train except me :)











 She was swinging from the top of the slide and wouldn't come down.
 I had to send the older kids up to get her.



 This little guy is staring right at her. Of course she started liking the zoo when it was time to leave.


Another fun day with Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment