Love Makes Families

Love Makes Families
A family of 8 due to the blessing of adoption!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jayden's Birthday and Dinner out

We were invited to go to my cousin Jayden's Birthday. The girls were super excited to go play :)
I had to document this moment. They were all riding nicely together and nobody was yelling or crying!
 My Aunt Darlene helping all the kids paint snakes. (since indiana jones was afraid of snakes).
 Alyssa working on hers.
 Brittany... using yellow of course.
 Kaitlyn is concentrating hard on hers.... she is using pink!
 My Aunt got all the kids hats like Indian Jones.




 We went out to dinner with my cousin Laurie and her kids, Matt and Abby.


 Kevin was all alone in the corner....
 Brittany had chips and salsa in her lap eating them...
 Then the kids realize that Kevin was all alone....
 Kaitlyn just loves her dad!
A fun couple of days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment